Acoustic Drop Ceiling Tiles 12 Pack
|Number of Panels||12 (Twelve)|
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
Acoustic Drop Ceiling Tiles - 12 Pack
Acoustical ceiling tiles are effective and affordable with excellent sound absorption qualities. If you’re remodeling a room or looking for the best solution for acoustic sound control, a suspended ceiling offers functional and stylish benefits.
A standard of modern residential and commercial architecture, acoustic drop ceiling tile will transform your interior space with superior acoustical performance. Audimute offers wide-ranging options in performance and design. Get inspired by the possibilities while improving the acoustics of your rooms.
An ideal choice for environments where noise reduction is important. Acoustic Drop Ceiling Tiles will make both a functional as well as an aesthetic impact to overhead space.
Quick and easy installation
- Create interest with the addition of color in your ceiling
- No painting required on-site
- Many color options
- Reduce reverberating noise
- Easy to replace, repair, or simply update style choices
What is Plenum?
In building construction, plenum is a separate space provided for air circulation surrounding heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning, and is accessible in the space between the structural ceiling and drop-down ceiling.
Consult your local code authority.
Local building codes govern the type, approval, and placement of cables, devices, and material, mounted within or covering environmental air handling spaces in residential and commercial construction. To meet your obligation to comply, ALWAYS consult your applicable state/local code authority, for building and regulatory requirements in your area.
AcoustiColor® Appealing Texture Variations
- Known for its natural bands of texture playing throughout, the final appearance of AcoustiColor® products have normal irregularities that are considered part of the appeal. Variations in the appearance of texture and shading for example, create a distinctively interesting character that makes AcoustiColor so unique.
- This product delivers the aesthetics of rustic natural stone; therefore, variations are both normal and desirable. Key characteristics are a dense yet porous fine-grained appearance. Each piece is unique with textures occurring naturally.
Cut Sheets - View our Ceiling Tile cut sheets here.
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of 0.95. View the sound lab report.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. View installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|