Try before you buy! Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase a Sample Pack to examine our fabrics and see first hand the quality of our products.
Standard Fabric Acoustic Baffles
|Size||2' x 4'|
|Number of Panels||1 (One)|
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 Eye Hooks, Hanging Wire Not Included|
Standard Fabric Acoustic Baffles
Preserve the look in your space while treating acoustic problems with Audimute Standard Fabric Sound Baffles for ceilings. Covered in durable acoustic fabric, these baffles are specially designed for soundproofing spaces with limited wall space while maintaining a simplistic look.
• Don’t sacrifice design. Choose from a variety of durable, high-quality acoustic fabrics.
• Built to last. Your chosen fabric is then affixed to the front and back faces of the sound baffle and all edges are coated with a black acoustical paint that is hardened for a sleek, finished look.
• No wall space? No problem. Perfect for areas with high ceilings such as gymnasiums, cafeterias, multi-purpose rooms, and retail spaces.
• .95 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95 means our baffles are giant sound absorbing sponges, soaking up 95% of the noise, creating a more pleasantly sounding environment for everyone.
• Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex™ material is the greenest sound absorption material on the planet.
• Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic baffle is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
• Easy installation. It’s easy to show off your new sound baffles. Hang them from the ceiling using two included eye hooks per baffle and hanging cable. Voila! Please note: hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included.
|Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95. View the sound lab report.|
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|Each baffle comes with two eye hooks that can be placed in two of the four pre-drilled holes on the top of each baffle. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here.|
Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®.
Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.