- - You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
- - Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
- - Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Colorful Art Acoustic Image Panels
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Colorful Art Acoustic Image Panels
These refreshingly creative and boldly colored designs are a one-of-a-kind. Anchor an imaginative gallery wall or create a chic focal point with these bold prints showcasing a colorful abstract motif. The acoustic panels package has everything you need to install and mount your image panels.
- Home Applications: Audimute Acoustic panels offer style, beauty, and performance with endless solution to controlling sound in a variety of residential spaces.
- Easy Installation: Hanging your acoustic sound panels on any wall surface is quick and easy with Audimute panel clips. Panel clips provide extra panel rigidity and simplify installation with a back lip that slips perfectly over our panel clips.
- Understanding Sound: NRC: Noise Reduction Coefficien measures the amount of noise absorbed by a ceiling material.
- Why do “Music Enthusiasts” Rely on Audimute? Contractors, Do-It-Yourselfers, Architects, and Acoustic Specialist, all know we work hard and take customer satisfaction and performance seriously.
- Care and Cleaning of Acoustic Panels: To remove surface dust from your acoustic panel lightly dust or vacuum with a soft brush. You may also use a lint brush or roller for light dusting.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|