You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Asia Acoustic Image Panels
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Asia Acoustic Image Panels
Acoustic sound panels are a perfect wall-mounted solution for controlling excess room noise while providing a decorative accent that can integrate into any area.
- Home Applications: The heart of a great collection is home in your music studio or recording room, living room with vaulted ceilings, home theater or office, and even your laundry room.
- Understanding Sound:
- NRC: Noise Reduction Coefficient measures the amount of noise absorbed by a ceiling material.
- STC: Sound Transmission Class measure the ability of a wall to block noise transfer between adjacent rooms.
- Why Do Music Enthusiasts Rely on Audimute? Contractors, Do-It-Yourselfers, Architects, and Acoustic Specialist, all know we work hard and take customer satisfaction and performance seriously.
- Care and Cleaning of Acoustic Panels: To remove surface dust from your acoustic panel lightly dust or vacuum with a soft brush. You may also use a lint brush or roller for light dusting.
- Our Value Promise: We believe that value is about quality, price, and the experience. We will deliver your projects on time and exceed all expectations.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4" thickness selection in any 2' x 2', 2' x 3', or 2' x 4' panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|