Guilford of Maine Fabrics
Audimute has partnered with Guilford of Maine to bring you some of the finest acoustic textiles on the market. Guilford of Maine has a rich history of weaving textiles that dates back to 1865, and they continue to reinvent themselves as their customers' needs evolve. We stock select fabric options from Guilford of Maine's product line to bring you colors and patterns that meet the needs of all spaces, from commercial spaces to residential spaces.
To order Free Fabric Samples, Click Here.
- Proudly woven in North America supporting our local communities, providing shorter lead times and less environmental impact
- All fabrics tested for Colorfastness to light, water, and abrasion
- Made from post and pre consumer recycled polyester
- Tested and met NFPA 260/UFAC Fabric Classification - Class I, ASTM E84 Class I or A
- Does not impede, or reflect sound. All fabrics tested for Noise Reduction Coefficient or N.R.C.
If you have any question, please contact one of our Acoustic Specialists by calling 866-505-MUTE M-F from 9-5 PM EST.