Audimute Limited Warranty
Audimute manufacturers high quality acoustic treatments that treat sound issues in commercial and personal spaces. As the manufacturer, we are proud to offer the original purchasers of our products a limited warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. When our products are used and installed as intended, these treatments will last for many years to come.
- What does this warranty cover? This warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship (excluding normal wear and tear) for the Audimute products listed below that are purchased in the US or Canada.
- Fabric panels, clouds, and baffles
- Absorption sheets and isolé
- AcoustiColor tiles, clouds, and baffles
- Strata™ Accent Wall
- How long does the warranty last? Our warranty lasts 5 years after purchase.
- How will the issue be remedied under the warranty? Audimute will replace or refund any defective or malfunctioning product at no charge. To receive the replaced product or refund, the malfunctioning or defective product must be return to our warehouse.
To be eligible for service under this warranty the original owner must provide proof of purchase and contact our Customer Solutions team at 1.866.505.MUTE Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm ET to determine how the issue can best be resolved.
- What does the warranty not cover? Any problems that are caused by abuse, misuse, or weather-related destruction are not covered. Products designed to customer supplied specifications and/or using or including a) customer supplied materials or b) non-standard production techniques or materials are not covered. Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. To the extent permitted by law, the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. Additionally, the products listed below are not covered under this warranty:
- Accessories & Enhancements
- Installation Materials
- Sample Packs
Please note, coverage is terminated if original owner sells or otherwise transfers the product.