AcoustiStone® Premium Accent Acoustic Stone Alternative Ceiling Baffles
If multiple quantities of the same baffle style are ordered, the appearance of the baffles will vary depending on how many are ordered. For example, if (6) 2'x4' baffles of one style are ordered, you will receive 6 baffles that vary slightly in appearance and if (7) 2'x4 baffles are ordered you will receive 5 unique baffles and 2 duplicates. If you would like for all the baffles to be the same, then please reach out to us via chat or call us at 1.866.505.MUTE before ordering.
Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. To ensure accuracy, we encourage customers to order our Sample Packs.
|1.5" (0.95 NRC)
|2 Eye Hooks. Hanging Cable Sold Separately.
Premium Accent Acoustic Stone Alternative Ceiling Baffles
AcoustiStone Baffles are the perfect sound solution for spaces with limited wall space and sound that is reflecting off a ceiling. AcoustiStone is designed to be a functional and decorative sound absorption solution that resembles real stone. The core of each baffle is made from our 100% recycled sound absorption material, eco-C-tex®, and the surface is faced with a high-quality AcoustiStone graphic style of your choice, printed on acoustical fabric. Choose from our wide variety of baffle styles, sizes, and shapes.
Our AcoustiStone Standard Accent Baffles are available in 2 sizes, 6 shapes, and 20 graphic styles that resemble modern types of stone and colors. We also have other AcoustiStone Acoustic Baffles, available in 8 sizes and 2 orientations. All AcoustiStone products are available in Standard and Premium styles. Check out all AcoustiStone for Ceilings and AcoustiStone for Walls.
- Don’t Sacrifice Design. Choose from a variety of durable, high-quality, AcoustiStone graphic styles, printed on acoustical fabric.
- Built to Last. Your chosen AcoustiStone graphic stye is affixed to the front and back faces of the baffle and all edges are coated with a black paint that is hardened for a sleek, finished look.
- No Wall Space? No Problem. Perfect for areas with high ceilings such as gymnasiums, cafeterias, multi-purpose rooms, and retail spaces.
- 1.5" Thick - .95 NRC Rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95 means our baffles are giant sound absorbing sponges, soaking up an average of 95% of the noise, creating a more pleasantly sounding environment for everyone.
- Class A Fire-Rated. Suitable for use in commercial spaces, conforms to most building regulations. The materials used in our baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84.
- Eco-Friendly Sound Absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex® material is an effective sound absorber that requires less energy to produce compared to traditional foam and fiberglass acoustic products.
- Safe for Your Health. Completely fiberglass-free, unlike alternative sound absorbing material. Fiberglass can irritate lungs, eyes, skin, and throat.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic baffle is assembled, with care, by our talented production team in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy Installation. It’s easy to show off your new sound baffles. Hang them from the ceiling using two included eye hooks per baffle and hanging cable. Please note: hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included. We recommend using Gripple Express Hangers and cables.
Chat with us Online or call 1.866.505.MUTE and let us help you create a sound solution that's perfect for your space.
Orders of $2,500 or more may require longer lead times. Please contact us if there are any questions.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Ceiling Baffle cut sheet here.Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95. View the sound lab report.
1.5" Thickness | 1' x 4' (3.5 lb) | 2' x 4' (7 lb)
|eco-C-tex® sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers, the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.
|Safe for your health. Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84.
|Each baffle comes with two eye hooks that can be placed in two of the four pre-drilled holes on the top of each baffle.
Hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included, however, we do offer a Gripple Express Hanger and Cable Pack.
View installation instructions here.
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced Acoustic Specialists ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists via chat, phone 1.866.505.MUTE, contact form, or free room analysis form.
Care Instructions: Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
AcoustiStone® Premium Acoustic Stone Alternative Ceiling BafflesAs low as $200.00
Gripple Express Hanger XP 1 (2-Pack)Total $20.00
AcoustiStone® Premium Accent Acoustic Stone Alternative Ceiling CloudsAs low as $165.00