Choose your custom acoustical paint coating from hundreds of options at Sherwin Williams' seen here.
Please note, custom items or personalized items made especially for you are non-returnable. Custom items and personalized items include acoustic products with custom images, special-order fabric, customer-specified fabric, custom-colored acoustic tiles, custom-designed products, and custom size panels or tiles.
AcoustiColor® Tiles - 12 Pack
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
AcoustiColor ®Acoustic Tiles - 12 Pack
Audimute’s AcoustiColor® Acoustic Wall Tiles are perfect for noise reduction in spaces that need an affordable sound solution. Made from our eco-C-tex product these panels offer effective acoustic insulation and have a NRC rating of .95.
Audimute’s AcoustiColor Tiles can be custom coated in one of the many color selections available above. The design possibilities are endless! Select a color that blends naturally into your décor or be bold and choose a color that will be the focal point in your space. For more color options, visit Sherwin Williams’ website and enter the color option you love in the field above.
Our tiles can be installed using industrial-strength construction adhesive.
For more information about our AcoustiColor Panels feel free to give us a call, (866)505-6883, and one of our specialists will be able to assist you.
Audimute's AcoustiColor™ Panels Offer:
- High performance sound absorption- NRC of .95 perfect for mid and high frequency sound absorption
- Environmentally friendly product- made from recycled materials most of which comes from post-consumer newspaper and cotton cellulose
- Easy Installation- hangs in seconds
- Class A fire rated- ASTM E-84
- Made in the USA product
- Hundreds of color selections to choose from Sherwin Williams
AcoustiColor® Touch-Up Kit
Every AcoustiColor® product purchase includes an AcoustiColor Touch Up Kit, because bumps and dings happen. This all-in-one paint touch-up kit is specially formulated to provide long-lasting repairs to small nicks, scratches, and chips with a simple squeeze of the enclosed bottle.
AcoustiColor® Appealing Texture Variations
- Known for its natural bands of texture playing throughout, the final appearance of AcoustiColor® products have normal irregularities that are considered part of the appeal. Variations in the appearance of texture and shading for example, create a distinctively interesting character that makes AcoustiColor so unique.
- This product delivers the aesthetics of rustic natural stone; therefore, variations are both normal and desirable. Key characteristics are a dense yet porous fine-grained appearance. Each piece is unique with textures occurring naturally.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Tile cut sheets here.
1.5" Thickness - 0.95 NRC View 1.5" Sound Lab Report
1.0" Thickness - 0.75 NRC View 1.0" Sound Lab Report
0.5" Thickness - 0.55 NRC View 0.5" Sound Lab Report
1.5" Thickness - 1/4"
1.0" Thickness - 1/8"
0.5" Thickness - 1/16"
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated(ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic tiles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. Learn more.|
|Our Acoustic Tiles are designed to be mounted to a surface using hang tabs, a construction-grade adhesive, or using mechanical fasteners.View installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|