- - You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
- - Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
- - Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Asian Cuisine Collection Image Panels
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Asian Cuisine Collection Image Panels
The Asian Cuisine Collection of Image Acoustic Panels includes vibrant images that add a touch of Asia to your space and provide you with a solution to your acoustic needs. Embrace the Asian culture and resolve your sound problems with our eco-friendly artistic image panels.
These image panels create an authentic ambiance and reduce reverberation and noise intensity. The Asian Cuisine Collection of Image Panels are perfect for adding a little flavor to restaurant walls while absorbing sound. Try using our acoustic absorbing panels to promote peace and tranquility in spas and at home.
This collection of images is suitable for any space requiring a cultured look without compromising sound quality. The Asian Cuisine collection of Image Panels can easily be combined with our Custom Fabric Panels to create a unique designers touch.
Seeking a bass trap solution? Be sure to select our 4” thickness for maximum sound absorption. Bass traps can be easily mounted flush to the wall with our included z-clips or corner-mounted for maximum effectiveness. Corner mounts are available here.
Audimute Acoustic Image Panels offer:
- Quick and Simple Ordering Process: a simplified image selection process, with the same high-quality end product as our Custom Image Acoustic Panels
- Excellent Acoustic Performance: rated at NRC 1.0 – perfectly absorptive and particularly effective at absorbing mid and high frequencies
- Safety: fire safe materials - class A fire rated (NFPA)
- Sturdy Construction: high quality, durable fabric wrapped edge frame of lightweight metal, hand assembled in the USA from start to finish
- Eco-Friendly Composition: featuring fabrics made of 100% recycled or compostable material and our trademarked acoustic absorption material eco-C-tex, the GREENEST sound absorption material in today's marketplace! (eco-C-tex is a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which is post-consumer recycled newspaper - and is the GREENEST alternative to traditional fiberglass insulation, requiring 1/10 of the energy to produce.)
- Easy Installation: image panels hang in seconds, like a framed picture, using our panel wall clips (2 clips per panel is included with your order).
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|