- Please review our image preparation instructions and make sure your high resolution image conforms to the image requirements listed above! If you need assistance preparing your image(s), call 866-505-6883 to ask us about our full design services and custom solutions.
- Before your order goes to print, you will receive a proof of the image layout. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your clouds within 5-10 business days. We begin production with your approval, at which time your order becomes non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see firsthand the quality of our products. With each sample pack, we offer a rebate equal to the cost of the sample which you may apply to your first order.
Please note, custom items or personalized items made especially for you are non-returnable. Custom items and personalized items include acoustic products with custom images, special-order fabric, customer-specified fabric, custom-colored acoustic tiles, custom-designed products, and custom size panels or tiles.
Custom Image Acoustic Ceiling Clouds
|Hardware Included||4 Eye Hooks, Hanging Wire Not Included|
Custom Image Acoustic Ceiling Clouds
Add a personal accent piece to your space while creating a perfect sounding environment with Audimute Custom Image Acoustic Ceiling Clouds. Your favorite image can be transformed into the perfect ceiling soundproofing solution that’s completely unique to your space.
- Make it your own. Send us any high-res photograph, digital artwork, or logo. We’ll transform it into a soundproofing masterpiece by printing it out on our high-quality, acoustically transparent fabric and tightly wrapping it around the cloud with perfect folds in all the right places.
- The power of the cloud. Acoustic clouds are hung parallel to the ceiling allowing them to absorb sound waves at two points: as sound travels toward the ceiling and then as it bounces back to the floor-making it easier for you to hear what you want to hear.
- No wall space? No problem. These acoustical ceiling clouds are the perfect solution for offices, gymnasiums, restaurants, religious facilities and any other room where wall space is limited.
- 1.0 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.0 means our clouds have the power to turn down the volume, absorbing up to 100% of the noise (on average), creating a much better sounding environment.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex™ material is the greenest sound absorption material on earth.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic cloud is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy installation. No need to save it for a rainy day. Simply place your four movable eye bolts into the mounting rail on the back of each ceiling cloud and use hanging cable to suspend them from any ceiling type, in any custom design you desire. Please note: hanging cable and ceiling attachments are not included.
Note: Please review our art requirements and image preparation instructions prior to uploading your image. If you need assistance preparing your image(s), give us a call at 866-505-MUTE. One of our Graphic Specialists will be more than happy to assist you!
|Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.0. View the sound lab report.|
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling clouds have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|Each cloud comes with four plates and four eye bolts used to provide a solid attachment within our mounting rails. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|