- Please review our image preparation instructions and make sure your high resolution image conforms to the image requirements listed above! If you need assistance preparing your image(s), call (866-505-MUTE) to ask us about our full design services including image enlargement and other custom solutions.
- Before your order goes to print, you will receive a proof of the image layout. We begin production with your approval, at which time your order becomes non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see firsthand the quality of our products. With each sample pack, we offer a rebate equal to the cost of the sample which you may apply to your first panel order.
Please note, custom items or personalized items made especially for you are non-returnable. Custom items and personalized items include acoustic products with custom images, special-order fabric, customer-specified fabric, custom-colored acoustic tiles, custom-designed products, and custom size panels or tiles.
Standard Size Custom Image Acoustic Panels
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Standard Size Custom Image Acoustic Panels
Create Your Own Customized Acoustic Panel
Whether it’s a fun family photo, a breathtaking snapshot of terrain from your last vacation, or even your favorite quote, everyone has a favorite picture. Imagine turning that picture into a canvas-like print with an added bonus: peacefulness. Create a personalized design element while creating a more calming environment in your space with Audimute Custom Image Acoustic Panels.
- How does it work? Acoustic panels are sound absorbing products that act as a giant sonic sponge, soaking up unwanted noise and echo in your space creating a more peaceful atmosphere for everyone.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. eco-C-tex® sound absorption material is the most important piece of the puzzle when it comes to the construction of your acoustic panel. Unlike traditional acoustic foam, eco-C-tex is made from 100% recycled materials, making it the greenest sound absorption material on earth.
- Make it personal. Send us your favorite high-res photo, design, quote, or logo. We’ll transform it into an impressive wall display by printing it out on high quality, acoustically transparent fabric that will then be seamlessly wrapped around our eco-C-tex® core to create the perfect acoustic panel.
- Perfect for any size space. Custom Image panels are perfect for any size space. Try combining one or more Custom Image panels with different sized Standard Image Acoustic panels to create a unique wall arrangement that is sure to bring peace to your space.
- Built with quality in mind. We want you to enjoy your acoustic panel for years to come. We reinforce the shape of your panel with a lightweight steel frame that surrounds the eco-C-tex core. Your chosen fabric is then perfectly wrapped around the panel for a sleek, finished look.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic panel is proudly assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Installation is a breeze. Hanging up your new acoustic panels might be easier than anything you’ve ever hung before. Once you decide where to place your panels on the wall, screw the Z-clip into the wall, and hang it up. Simple as that.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
Note: Please review our art requirements and image preparation instructions prior to uploading your image. If you need assistance preparing your image(s), give us a call at (866)505-6883. One of our Graphic Specialists will be more than happy to assist you!
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|