Small Custom Size Acoustic Panels
|Number of Panels||1 (One)|
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Small Custom Size Acoustic Panels
Don’t let size constraints stop you from creating the acoustic solution of your dreams! Personalize your design with Audimute Custom Size acoustic panels by choosing the perfect size and fabric to compliment your space.
- How do panels work? Acoustic panels act as a giant sonic sponge, absorbing unwanted noise and echo in your space creating a more peaceful atmosphere than ever before. Custom sizes allow our panels to be the perfect fit for any space including home theatres, gymnasiums, churches, retail spaces, really anywhere!
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Eco-c-Tex® sound absorption material is the most important piece to the acoustic panel puzzle. Unlike flimsy traditional acoustic foam, eco-C-tex is made from 100% recycled materials, making it the greenest sound absorption material on the planet!
- The possibilities are endless. After choosing the perfect size, choose from a variety of high-quality acoustic fabrics to perfectly complement your space. For larger areas, try different size panels and fabrics to create a unique acoustic panel arrangement.
- Quality built. We want you to enjoy your acoustic panel for years to come. We reinforce the shape of your panel with a steel frame that surrounds the eco-C-tex® core. Your custom fabric is then perfectly wrapped around the panel for a sleek, finished look.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic panel is proudly assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy Installation. Hanging up your new acoustic panels might be easier than anything you’ve ever hung before. Once you decide where to place your panels on the wall, screw the Z-clip into the wall, and hang it up. Voila!
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|