- - You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
- - Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
- - Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Landscape/Travel Acoustic Image Panels
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Landscape/ Travel Acoustic Image Panels
Checkoff your travel bucket-list and pack your bags. You’ve got a ticket to ride with this collection. Acoustic sound panels are a perfect wall-mounted solution for controlling excess room noise while providing a decorative accent that can integrate into any area.
- Easy Installation: Hanging your acoustic sound panels on any wall surface is quick and easy with Audimute panel clips. Panel clips provide extra panel rigidity and simplify installation with a back lip that slips perfectly over our panel clips.
- Sustainability: Doing the right thing is at the heart of our purpose, values, and principles. That includes protecting the communities in which we live, work and serve.
- Our Passion: When you partner with Audimute, you’ll immediately discover how passionate we are about helping you meet your acoustic goals. Together we’ll develop acoustic environments that exceed your expectations.
- Benefits & Features:
- High-density Sound Absorption Panels
- Effectively Controls Noise (Echo & Reverb)
- Easy to Install on Practically Any Surface
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Lower reverberation times
- Less flutter echo
- Improved speech intelligibility
- Design Expertise & Innovation: The creative professionals of Audimute are an integral part of the design process. Together we create beautiful, comfortable, and highly functional spaces within the project budget.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|