You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Cafe Collection Acoustic Image Panels
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Cafe Collection Acoustic Image Panels
With a range of earthy brown tones and plump roasted coffee beans, these images are certain to make you crave a cup. A favorite of any coffee lover. Art image panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is the perfect addition to any home décor.
- Commercial Applications: Audimute acoustic panels offer style, beauty, and performance with endless solutions to controlling sound in a variety of commercial spaces.
- Acoustical Environment: Create an impressive and professional acoustic environment in educational and healthcare facilities, office and retail spaces, cinemas and theaters, restaurants, houses of worship, gymnasiums and auditoriums, conference centers, professional recording studios, factories and warehouses, auto garages and mechanic shops, kennels, hair salons and anywhere echo and reverberation may be a problem.
- Superior Acoustics: Sound quality is important, and absorption panels can help bring audible clarity to any space.
- Easy Installation: Hanging your acoustic sound panels on any wall surface is quick and easy with Audimute panel clips. Panel clips provide extra panel rigidity and simplify installation with a back lip that slips perfectly over our panel clips.
- Sustainability: Doing the right thing is at the heart of our purpose, values, and principles. That includes protecting the communities in which we live, work and serve.
- Our Passion: When you partner with Audimute, you'll immediately discover how passionate we are about helping you meet your acoustic goals. Together we'll develop acoustic environments that exceed your expectations.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4" thickness selection in any 2' x 2', 2' x 3', or 2' x 4' panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|