- - You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
- - Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
- - Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Produce Image Panels
|Fire-rated||ASTM E-84, Class A Rating|
|Hardware Included||2 panel clips per panel|
Produce Image Panels
Kitchens can get hectic, we know. Don’t let the noise stop you from spending time in one of the most important rooms in your home. Printed on high-quality acoustic fabric and wrapped seamlessly, edge-to-edge, these acoustic panels are the perfect sound solution for your noisy kitchen.
- How does it work? Acoustic panels are sound absorbing products, not soundproofing products. They act as a giant sonic sponge, soaking up unwanted noise and echo in your space creating a more peaceful environment.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. eco-C-tex® sound absorption material is the most important piece to the puzzle when it comes to the construction of your acoustic panel. Unlike traditional acoustic foam, eco-C-tex is made from 100% recycled materials, making it the greenest sound absorption material on this green earth!
- Perfect for any space. These product acoustic panels work perfect in any size space – from small kitchens & cafés, to larger restaurants and professional kitchens.
- Need more coverage? For a unique wall display that will turn down the volume with more coverage, try mixing and matching your kitchen acoustic panels with Standard Fabric Acoustic Panels for a unique wall display that keeps down the noise.
- Built with quality in mind. We want you to enjoy your acoustic panel for years to come. We reinforce the shape of your panel with a steel frame that surrounds the eco-C-tex core. Your chosen image is then perfectly wrapped around the panel for a sleek, finished look.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic panel is proudly assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- E-“Z” Installation. Hanging up your new acoustic panels might be easier than anything you’ve ever hung before. Once you decide where to place your panels on the wall, screw the Z-clip into the wall, and hang it up. Simple & easy.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
Cut Sheets - View our Acoustic Panel cut sheets here.
|eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass.|
|Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.|
|Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more.|
|We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here.|
|Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®|
|Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.|